CSO Partners is a consortium of experienced specialist support partners who provide a cascade of services to CSOs. Based on specific needs of individual CSOs‚ we channelize customized support packages drawing from the resource pool offered by these support partners. We are in the process of expanding this support network to include more skills and wider geographies. Our current array of support partners includes the following:
- GiveIndia is an online donation platform which allows individuals to channel funds to support a cause of their choice from over 200 CSOs that have enlisted with GiveIndia after fulfilling their stringent listing norms.
- Mitra / I Volunteeris a volunteering and recruitment organization which enables individuals to put their skills and time to work for the development sector as volunteers‚ development professionals and as microfinance professionals.
- Governance Countsworks towards strengthening the boards of voluntary organizations and promotes good governance practices in the Indian voluntary sector.
- Mam Moviesis a platform that makes good quality‚ low-cost films for CSOs for disseminating in media to help raise awareness on social issues.
- Rang Deis a unique online platform which enables individuals to become social investors by connecting them with borrowers looking for microcredit at nominal interest, thus helping them make a substantial social impact.
- Dasraworks closely with the nonprofit sector and provides coaching on strategic‚ management and organizational matters with a focus on financial, advisory and investment services.
- Murray Culshaw Consulting (MCC) offers consulting services in developing communication and fundraising strategy, producing communications materials, establishing and maintaining a donor database, conducting donor research and hands-on support in implementing a fundraising strategy
- Credibility Allianceis a consortium of voluntary organizations committed to enhance accountability and transparency in the voluntary sector through good governance.
- Unltd. India is a launchpad for social entrepreneurs. They find, fund and support exceptional individuals whose ideas, passion and entrepreneurial skills can transform India's social problems.
- Financial Management Service Foundation (FMSF)is a development resource organization working on developmental projects and on capacity building of CSOs in the area of financial management‚ legal regulations and governance related matters.
- Infochange is an online resource base that provides balanced and independent news and analysis on social justice and sustainable development issues in India.
- Global Giving is an internet-based marketplace for project specific global philanthropy. This platform has been used to support field-based initiatives in several countries around the world, and is used by a range of donors, including individuals, foundations and corporations.